I’ve started to train for a half marathon that I’d like to run at the end of October. To stay with my training, I’ve joined my buddies across the country to keep each other motivated. This is the schedule I’m following:
To help my training….
I use RunKeeper (which I’m completely addicted to!) and MyFitnessPal. I got fitted for shoes at RoadRunner Sports…and went with the Asics Gel Kayano-18 after getting a full gait/foot/treadmill testing. I’ve gone on several runs with the shoes and I absolutely love them!!! They’re super comfy!
I also picked up:
And when it’s all said and done…. I’ll be running the Silver Strand half marathon.
- Stuck at Work? Watch the Boston Marathon on RunKeeper (bostinno.com)
- I may be dead… (courtneymilleson.com)
- Kickstarter Phenom Pebble’s First App Partner is RunKeeper [Video] (bostinno.com)
- runner’s weekend (cityinajar.com)
- Beginners’ Marathon Training Schedule, Tips for Full or Half Marathons (webmd.com)