I’m on the hunt for a good quality food processor…
Here’s the top three that I’m looking at for a family of 4 (pre-research): Braun, Breville, and Cuisinart. It needs to be durable and low maintenance. I don’t really care about how loud or quiet it is because my kids are typically loud and they sleep with a sound machine. A quiet motor is a nice “want” but not a necessity. Maybe that will matter to me more in 5 years.
- Reviews by People
- Healthy but Smart
- Tech Gear Lab
- Healthy Kitchen 101
- Cuisinart 14-Cup Food Processor: Best to Buy of 2020
- Hamilton Beach 8-Cup Food Processor: Best Affordable Food Processor
- Cuisinart 3-Cup Mini Food Processor: Best Small Food Processor
- The Breville 16-Cup Food Processor: Best High-End Food Processor
- Ninja Master Prep Blender/Food Processor: Best Values Food Processor
- Elechomes Baby Food Processor: Best for Baby Food
- Braun FP3020 12-Cup Food Processor: Best Attachment Combo
After the stellar reviews above as well as the in depth review from Tech Gear Lab and Healthy But Smart, I am leaning toward the Breville Sous Chef. I need a large food processor for 4 people — although my kids are only 1 and 2 years old, they already eat a ton and I know this will only mean bigger appetites as they grow older. Important things for me are chopping, shredding, slicing, and cleaning. After the research, I think the Breville Sous Chef fits the bill.
You must be logged in to post a comment.